June 2, 2015 We are home for P day. I will be going to see Dr. Calton for my knee! Boo! I am a big coward.
I have been called to cook cinn. rolls for 156 missionaries this Friday! We have been asking all of our kids here in Ogden & dad's sisters if we can borrow their cookie sheets, so I have enough to make all of the cinn. rolls. Wish me luck.
We got girls as well as families. What fun. We put on our skit telling all of the rules. Dad has to talk trash and is having a hard time. He needs to get in the groove. I tell about the wrist bands and then I put on a silly moose hat while dad tells about the animals. The other two couples are better at telling their rules. When the buses came up to camp I got all choked up seeing all of the young women. I just hope and pray that I can be an instrument in the Lord's hands in influencing some of the girls. I want them to know that the Lord loves them. When you go through the gates to the camp there is such a beautiful spirit, you can really feel the difference. The camp is sacred grounds set apart for bringing the testimony of the Lord and His love for everyone that comes to the mountain.
We see tons of deer, chipmunks, ground squirrels daily and some rabbits, and moose each week. It is so fun. I am still in awe at the Lord's creation. The camp has come to life with leaves and colors.
Church is wonderful. The spirit is awesome.
I want you all to know that I know that the Lord lives and loves all of us. We have the truth and it is our responsibility to share that knowledge with everyone we see on a daily bases. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-dad Saints is the Savior's church here on the earth. It is a guideline for us to follow showing us how to return worthy to our Father. I love you all more than words can tell. I pray for you all several times a day. Be happy and keep smiling. Love you tons. Mom
1 comment:
I'm certain that your testimony of the Lord's love is touching their hearts. You and dad have always had that spirit of love about you.
Post a Comment