Thursday, April 11, 2013

The past week or two in KY

I just want to start by letting you know that I am LOVING having everyone updating the blog more frequently!  I feel like we're more connected and I love it!  So thanks!

We had such a great spring break and are so happy that Grandma and Grandpa came to visit!  We had lots of fun in Nashville.  I just posted on my blog all about our time in Nashville, so check that out if you want to see any of the details.



We stopped at the Abraham Lincoln birthplace on our way back north and had a great time.  Jonas earned his Junior Ranger badge and certificate.  Grandpa was so proud.  We also stopped and bought stuff from some Amish folks.  Some bread and jam and a nice big basket.



Of course, the reason they came was for Jonas' baptism.  It was a special day.  Grandma Hoss bore her testimony and it really brought the spirit and love.
 

We jumped for joy after the big event!

We also jump for joy every time Uncle Sean comes to visit.  Its even better this time because he brought along the beautiful Aunt Heather.  I haven't got the pictures on the computer yet that have Heather in them, these are actually from the last time he came.  I also took a video of him reading his "really scary story" to the kids, but don't know how to get the video onto my computer right now.  Hopefully I can add those soon.



We have been so blessed to have family come lately!  We are excited for when we get to see EVERYONE again in July!!! Speaking of July, do y'all have plans yet for Bear Lake?  We need to get family pictures scheduled for that week too if possible...  Until next time...

3 comments:

Grandma Hoss said...

What a great blog! I adore all of the pictures. Your kids really do love Sean. He is a fun guy. I has been great that his work has him there so you and the kids get to see him more. I am going to have to have him read the Scary story to me. Love love love all of the pictures.

Thank you and love you tons Mom

Heather said...

I LOVED visiting with you guys!! And I miss you all already. Also, my husband is HOT! I mean, seriously!

Dave said...

Mom did you call Sean a Fungi? I'm not sure if that's cool or not. Sean looks just like Skeet Ulrich in the last picture where he's trying to stay awake for the movie.