Monday, March 11, 2013

King of the Rollarena

I had grand plans to post a "Trying New Foods" series of videos that we've been filming over the past several months.

Not surprisingly, these grand plans went awry.

But I think this video makes up for it. Jack goes roller skating with his preschool every few weeks and I get to pick him up at the Rollarena and see his progress.  I was attempting to film his turns on this video, but I got something else entirely.


Unfortunately I didn't catch it on tape, but this ended with the guy saying to his friend, "Dude, that little kid just laughed at me." Classic.  


2 comments:

Grandma Hoss said...

Well you made me laugh! That was way cute. I can't believe how good he is on the skates. I am way impressed!!!!! Thanks for posting.

Love Grandma Hoss

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh, that was hilarious! Too bad you didn't get the comment too. I'll be sure to be on my game next time jack's around, wouldn't want that laugh targeted at me. :)