"Welcome to the Calendar. Which Holliday would you like?"
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
More Chicago cause I Can't figure out how to format more than 4 pics at a time
Here we have Sean on the "invisible" observation deck on the Sears/Willis Tower. The bottom two are 1: Eating at Giordano's Pizza and the authentic Chicago style pizza. Rating- Two thumbs and two huge guts way up! 2: The "El" train station. This is Chicago's iconic elevated train that runs through the city. It's old, rickety and tremendously loud. Loved it. I'm trying to signify the fact we were at the "El" by signing an "L" forgetting that that sign also signifies something else, which I seemed to look like anyway. So, now there is this "double meaning" thing going on.
Where's the cheese? Is it under everything else? I can't believe its a 2 thumbs up pizza with no cheese... I think it might be freaky to stand on the platform... but cool. :) Cool old train, cool girl.
4 comments:
Where's the cheese? Is it under everything else? I can't believe its a 2 thumbs up pizza with no cheese... I think it might be freaky to stand on the platform... but cool. :) Cool old train, cool girl.
Chicago style pizza has the cheese on the bottom.
Love the pictures. You and Sean are adorable. The pizza looks good.
Kim, it is freaky to stand on that and look down. I had to hold on to the door opening to feel safe. It totally freaked me out.
Post a Comment